Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rainy Day Blues

Happy Tuesday all! 

For the past couple days I've been in an odd funk and I'm quite certain it has something to do with all the rain we've been having. The fact that San Diego has seen this much rain is, in itself, completely bizarre.

I know, I know... poor me, blah blah. I'm not shooting for sympathy here just stating truths.

Regardless, I am now reminded how much the weather can affect my mood. Maybe it's Seasonal Affective Disorder, or more likely, the rainy day blues. Either way, I plan to pull myself out of this state by reliving all of my sunny adventures through my photography. Also it will give me a chance to upload all of the photos I've taken yet have procrastinated posting.

Boom! Thats called multitasking people!

Enjoy! :)


Carlsbad Beach






Hiking Trail at Lake Dixon




Pacific Beach




San Marcos Trail










Check out the rest of shots on my photo page here. That's it for now!

For Procrastination and Photos,

No comments:

Post a Comment