Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back in Action!

Hi friends!

First, let me apologize for not posting in, what feels like, forever! As some of you may know, I was recently offered a position as a senior consultant with the consulting firm, Booz Allen Hamilton. Within days of accepting, I promptly flew off to the East Coast for their week-long training.

Lucky for me, the training was in Virginia where, it just so happens, my family lives too! Family, who I haven't seen since the wedding... That's five about five months.

Obviously I was ecstatic with this news!

My days were spent in class, while my nights were spent with my family and friends that were available. It was fabulous. And just what I needed.

Needless to say, there wasn't much time left in my days to post.

But I'm back now, a new job AND a new car later. The in-laws came in the weekend before my flight out for training and helped me in my first car shopping experience.

Check out the new wheels I decided on...





It's a Mazda 6! Ain't she a beauty?

My first day at the San Diego office begins tomorrow, so I've got to get back to prepping myself mentally/not sleeping from excitement and anxiety!!

But before I go I've got to mention my baby Roland at least once.

On my trip back home, my flight had a layover in Colorado and I thought I'd surprise Mr. C and Ro with some knick-knacks from my trip. Here's a picture of the knick-knack I gave Roland, a mere day later:



That's my boy!

Until next time...

For family and new wheels,

No comments:

Post a Comment