Sunday, July 29, 2012

Excitement Overload

I'm almost completely positive that it's not humanly possible to contain all the excitement I'm feeling for the recent/upcoming happenings. I'm literally bubbling over with giddyness, rambling on to anyone who will listen about nothing and everything all at once.

First and foremost, my love's return is slowly and steadily approaching. 
::Pause for overdramatic exclamation::


EEEEE!!!!!!!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYY!!!


The Homecoming planning has officially begun! I'm trying, but failing miserably, to keep the surprises to a minimum as to not overwhelm him... oh well---no one's perfect, right?!


Of course I can't go into much more detail about it other than that, but it is obviously something that consumes my thoughts constantly. All day, everyday. Day in and day out. 


And that's just putting it mildly. 

On top of that, I've just returned from a trip out to the East Coast to see my wonderful family and friends. This visit was WAY overdue and so necessary. I'm feeling so much better now that I've spent some time with the people who love and know me the best. 


Family is good for the soul :)

Expect to see pictures from this trip on my next post! As for right now, I'm going to return to my homecoming planning/daydreaming... ahh. Is it just me or are the minutes passing extra slowly?

No comments:

Post a Comment