Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family and Friends are Everything

This weekend---heck this week---has been amazing!

I spent the 4th with my extended Azzam family, which is ALWAYS a good time (the pictures below should prove that), and I even got to see my little sissy M once more before she left Cali!

Obviously up to no-good
Cuties
'Murica!
Dog Laughter
We like beer.
They even surprised me with a birthday cake! A carvel ice cream birthday cake, nonetheless.
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.


While enjoying some kick-ass california weather, grilled-up cuisine, an alcoholic beverage of choice, and each others company, I was told easily 32 times that Mr. and Mrs. Azzam were ready to be pseudo grandparents and to, more or less, start popping those little ones out.

..........uh. What.

That's a good one, Uncle! Though, I'm sure glad to know that once that day does come (a day far, far away) we'll have a sitter willing and ready! :)

Then this weekend, my fabulous friends J and Jill (another fellow blogger, Iron & Sunshine) took me to dinner and a movie to celebrate my birthday! They even got me some phenomenal cupcakes (which we snuck into the theatre to devour while seeing Magic Mike....Best idea ever)

nom nom nom
Then, as to complete this trifecta of birthday perfection, today I came home to a birthday delivery from my man. GAH! Love him!
World's Best Husband Award Goes to...

And without sounding too much like an advertisement, can I just say that Edible Arrangements knows their shit. I mean, chocolate covered bananas and strawberries? AAAAAh-mazing! Freaking. Amazing.

So obviously, it's a well-known fact that I have a sweet tooth and if it wasn't before it sure as heck is now. Not even sorry about it.

All joking aside, I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life, and for that I am so grateful. This week has been the absolute best and it is solely because of the wonderful people I've mentioned.

And to top everything off, the official countdown for my man's return home has begun!!!!!
Happiness overload---I'm so excited I think my heart may explode! Or my face will go into spasms from smiling too much. Either way, I'll take it!

Until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment