Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life Update in Photos

Happy Saturday!

As of late, I've been pretty busy and unfortunately neglecting my barely-established-blog.
My bad.

Needless to say, theres a lot to catch up on in terms of my life and the recent events going on within it. Luckily, I was smart enough to not let my photography lag (point for me!)

And as they would probably explain better, and much quicker than anything I could ramble out, I'll let my photos speak for themselves and hopefully bring everyone up to speed.

Enjoy :)

Pre-Deployment Leave with my Lover:
At Home











In Texas:










Saying Goodbye:




LP Visits San Diego





















Party at Suzanne's Ranch




Pre-Tweenie Kylie's 9th Birthday





Have a wonderful weekend, all!





No comments:

Post a Comment